Mustang?

Greg Goulding

Reaction score
I've had the B9 S4 for getting on for 6 months and wondering if it's time for a change?
Love it, but it's a bit family man car (no offence but I've no kids). When I'm in my 30s I might be looking for more space if the wife gets her way, but now I'm looking for something fun.
Mustang 5.0?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
Aren't Mustang about 35k in the UK now. My brother in law had one as a rental and he raved about it.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Older R8. More power and less depreciation

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Reactions: Thundercliffe81
Or perhaps an S5 Coupe or an RS5

Reactions: Ghost and Thundercliffe81
The Mustang is awesome, had one for 2 weeks in the States and it was glorious. S5 to keep it on brand?

Reactions: Ghost and Sandra
I've had the B9 S4 for getting on for 6 months and wondering if it's time for a change?
Love it, but it's a bit family man car (no offence but I've no kids). When I'm in my 30s I might be looking for more space if the wife gets her way, but now I'm looking for something fun.
Mustang 5.0?

If you want a coupe with a V8, go for the RS5 B8.5. Bargain now. Stick a Miltek or Capristo on if you can afford it and never look back. But I do love the mustang. Very much.

Reactions: V6_Man and Ghost
TBH, if it is not GT500 the famous Eleanor I wouldn't even bother considering Mustang as an option. I don't think even a GT350R is as good as 1967 Eleanor was. If one is thinking about doing it then one should do it properly . I hate American muscle car but just look at her - a perfect size 10 model!!!
2db4ad1c9ba88859c79cd519cfc49835.jpeg

Reactions: Hp_S3, Audi Bairn and Thundercliffe81
TBH, if it is not GT500 the famous Eleanor I wouldn't even bother considering Mustang as an option. I don't think even a GT350R is as good as 1967 Eleanor was. If one is thinking about doing it then one should do it properly . I hate American muscle car but just look at her - a perfect size 10 model!!!
2db4ad1c9ba88859c79cd519cfc49835.jpeg

The GT350/R are monsters! Great cars haha. Have you heard that ******?!

Reactions: V6_Man
Sounds awesome no doubt but sometimes aesthetics are equally important, isn't it
Believe I was being biased in my views here. Perhaps I need to drive for few days if I can get my hands on one.