Must see video! 800BHP S3

Yes... Seen but still....

MOIST !

Nice Sound but dont like the look of the Preza style halfords special exhaust... can you see a flash under the engine on the gear change ? wtf is that ?

MOIST !

Nice Sound but dont like the look of the Preza style halfords special exhaust... can you see a flash under the engine on the gear change ? wtf is that ?
The flash is unburnt fuel igniting during gear change! but your right about the exhaust! a twin one would look better! would love to be sat at the lights with a guy in a scooby tryin his luck in that lol!

The flash is unburnt fuel igniting during gear change! but your right about the exhaust! a twin one would look better! would love to be sat at the lights with a guy in a scooby tryin his luck in that lol!

It is actually a screamer pipe, flames are from bouncing on the limiter.

This may sound really dumb I apologise up front. :)

But, once a car, any car is modified this much...surely its no longer right to call it an S3? because apart from the shell, it isnt really is it? You can tell im not from a mod background, and maybe its as im a professional engineer and always look at things as they really are but I cant get my head around it.

Surely this is a hybrid car based on an S3 unit? or is that too 'square'?

All the same its very impressive but any Subaru driver will realise they were outgunned by a bespoke car project, not an S3 per se??

Yes I do own an S3 and I love it by the way ;)

in which case re-badge it as an a3. its roughly the same shell afterall. that suprise a few people ;)

I concur.

Unfortunately being the picky douchebag that I am I think the exhaust ruins the entire car completely.

Halfrauds ftw. Nope. Fail.

sounds nice though, but as with all VAG stuff... its meant to look stanadard

This may sound really dumb I apologise up front. :)

But, once a car, any car is modified this much...surely its no longer right to call it an S3? because apart from the shell, it isnt really is it? You can tell im not from a mod background, and maybe its as im a professional engineer and always look at things as they really are but I cant get my head around it.

Surely this is a hybrid car based on an S3 unit? or is that too 'square'?

All the same its very impressive but any Subaru driver will realise they were outgunned by a bespoke car project, not an S3 per se??

Yes I do own an S3 and I love it by the way ;)
Yes i agree its a hybrid, but to the unsuspecting an A3 with a Fart can on the rear! lol

It is actually a screamer pipe, flames are from bouncing on the limiter.

What i said "unburnt fuel", the limiter cuts ignition so fuels not burnt and ignites not from the spark plug, but from the heat in exhaust!
Sorry if i was unclear what i meant?:sorry:

Well, anyway you look at it, it certainly demonstrates that Nogaro Blue is without a doubt the fastest colour. Hip Hip hooray!

Kk so if its the screamer pipe, (which i believe is the same as a Turbo Down pipe?) why is it being vented there ?

maybe its vented there so it doesnt reach the CAT, i think unburnt fuel doesnt do the cat any good

Last edited:
Stinger Pipe or screamer pipe they do sound lush tho ...

MOIST !