Must resist ...

Dave Hedgehog

Reaction score
Getting my car wrapped like this, the red accents would look brilliant with my rims

Marchettino - The ONLY official website: Jon Olsson's new winter transport is badass

AudiRS6camo zpsc70373bf

B32682166bdd11e3be6f0e2989256522 8

i would feel a rite mong driving around in a camo car . if your mario balotelli your fine :footy:

Reactions: NHN
The RS6 skin is suited, but RS3, I don't see it tbh, but your car, your money :)

Jon olsson seems to love that wrap. Don't do it. Driving through somewhere snowy it looks cool but other than that it doesn't.

Hi Dave,

I'm sure you've pretty seen this before but - but I'm guessing you want to end up with something like this? With the red accents

(please excuse my poor editing skills! lol)

Attachments

• AITP RS3 crew.jpg
    AITP RS3 crew.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 238
  • RS3 with red bits.jpg
    RS3 with red bits.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 229
Hi Dave,

I'm sure you've pretty seen this before but - but I'm guessing you want to end up with something like this? With the red accents

(please excuse my poor editing skills! lol)

That's Toby's (Mr_Audi) motor. I always think it looks like mine but it's wearing lipstick. :sm4:

Reactions: kwistof
That's Toby's (Mr_Audi) motor. I always think it looks like mine but it's wearing lipstick. :sm4:

:lmfao: @ the lipstick comment

Back to the camo wrap, a company in the SE has a promo car in a similar sort of wrap (it's not an Audi but it's still pretty nice)

I saw it at small meet late last year and it certainly turned heads.

Attachments

• Evo X with wrap.jpg
    Evo X with wrap.jpg
    85.9 KB · Views: 1,479
  • Evo X camo.jpg
    Evo X camo.jpg
    99.1 KB · Views: 331