1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Music B7 3.0 tdi A4

Scottwilliamson Apr 17, 2013

1. Scottwilliamson

Scottwilliamson New Member

I am wondering the best way for playing music from my iPhone or ipad through my radio in my 3.0 tdi A4 there is no aux connection. I would like t avoid using the radio tuners cause from experience they are pretty **** any suggestion please reply

2. ben.w93

ben.w93 Member

Have you got an RNSE nav unit? I managed to add an aux in easily enough.

3. Scottwilliamson

No unfortunately i don't have one which is a nightmare

4. Scottwilliamson

I know that some other car manufacturers have it in the glove box but in my s-line there is no cd changer in the glove box either. I am thinking that its just going to have to be CDs

5. Scottwilliamson

Would it be easy enough to add without rnse nav unit !?

6. PetrolDave

PetrolDave Well-Known Member

Yes, just get something like the Dension unit that connects to the CD changer port (which all Audi radios have) and creates an Aux In.

7. Scottwilliamson

Where can I get a densin unit from can you send a link ? Where is the cd changer port ? I don't have cd changer so will there be a port for it ?

8. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V6 TFSI Owners Group Gold Supporter Team Tornado quattro Black Edition Audi S4 s tronic

You can buy a Dension interface by going to this website.

The port is on the back of your radio.

9. ajax1976

ajax1976 Well-Known Member

Can't rate the Dension highly enough, charges, displays tracks on dash, can use steering wheel controls, it does everything I need it too.