1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Murders in Ipswich...

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by smitch, Dec 13, 2006.

1. smitch

smitch Active Member

Just been reading in the newspaper about these murders in Ipswich and it is just absolutely unbelievable that this ******* lunatic has managed to get away with murdering these innocent people.

These girls were, i believe, all mothers just trying to support themselves and their kids through an industry that should be regulated by the government so sickos can't just pick desperate girls up off the street and slay them like animals.

I have friends who have been desperately addicted to heroin and know how low it can make you stoop, i'm just so glad that none of them have gone as far as prostitution and ended up like these poor kids.

Should have put this in the rants and raves section really but it does make my blood boil.....

Rant over.
  2. AndyMac

AndyMac Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Absolutely, but I wish they'd stop referring to the victims as prostitutes like it makes their murders less sickening. They are young girls who've been brutally murdered end of story.
    The sooner they legalise brothels the better. Can't believe in this day and age we are still pretending that it doesn't go on. We manage to make anything to do with sex in this country such a seedy, sordid affair, it's no wonder we end up with so many sick wierdo's.
  3. smitch

smitch Active Member

My best friend was a heroin addict for 2 years and the only way she got through it was cos, her friends, and family were there for her every step of the way and still are. There just isn't enough help available even when people want to help themselves. It's tragic.
  4. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

Yeah I think Bainsy should regulate this sick cruel trade!

But then that would put rev head out of getting it! although he would be queuing up for cottaging!
  5. Onlyme

Onlyme Member

100 agree with above quote, the barsteward doing it needs to be caught and hung end off.
  6. marmite

marmite Counting the Tesco Club points

Well said
    Never a truer word spoken
    What difference does it make if they are prostitutes?? they are young girl desperate just to get some money to carry on living
    These girls know the risks of what could happen but never expect it no one does
    This guy needs tobe caught..BUT then the courts will piss anout with him he will go to jail and that is it.
    Put him on the streets and let the girls punish him!!! he needs to feel the pain the familes must be feeling