1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Multifunction Steering Wheel

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B7 Chassis)' started by V6 Quatt, Aug 2, 2012.

1. V6 Quatt

V6 Quatt Active Member

[Aug 2, 2012]
    I would like to replace my multifunctional steering Wheel on my Audi A4 B7 for another better condition multifuntional steering wheel Will my airbag fit straight on?? - or do you have to start matching up part numbers??
    The part number for the wheel id like to purchase is : 8K0 419 091 AK

Help appriciated guys
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]

3. Dannykn9

Dannykn9 "Cruise My Ride" VCDS Map User

[Aug 2, 2012]
    In theory mate, your airbag should fit that wheel, as 8K0 states that it is from an A4.
    But saying that, I have fitted cruise to many A4's and have noticed particuly on the cabs that some use an A3 wheel which have a different airbag fitment.

I have a MFSW from an A4 that is in very good condition if interested mate, only thing is it has a couple of the slightest marks by the SDS button, but you could always swap out the buttons from you new one.

Let me know if interested mate.
  4. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[Aug 3, 2012]
    Best to remove your airbag & check the fitment underneath & into your wheel & compare with others including Danny's if they match, look carefully as some have 2 metal stud pillars to hold the airbag straight, this wasnt used on all cars, strangely, but is relevant.