Multi function steering wheel

tuffy

Reaction score
Hi guys. I'm thinking about swapping my multi function steering wheel for a s line one. My Avant is a s line but didn't come with the s line steering wheel and I think the one with the s line badge will finish the interior off nicely.

What do you guys think my non s line multi function steering wheel would be worth??

Yeah, I've always struggled to sell Non-Sline MFSW and have only ever managed to get a maximum of £50-60, mostly going for around £40.

Kinda silly when you think the Sline wheels for for close to £100 if not more!

Yeah, I've always struggled to sell Non-Sline MFSW and have only ever managed to get a maximum of £50-60, mostly going for around £40.

Kinda silly when you think the Sline wheels for for close to £100 if not more!

Double the price just for the s line badge then really ???

A lot of money for a badge! Slightly off topic.... How can the center arm rests command such a high price too?? Or is the general opinion that they are fairly priced???

I was going down the route of an sline MFSW but the price put me off, so I went this way lol

Am I right in thinking that the only difference is an S-Line badge?

Surely if it bothered you that much you could just stick a badge on your existing steering wheel? Or is it not that simple?

Am I right in thinking that the only difference is an S-Line badge?

Surely if it bothered you that much you could just stick a badge on your existing steering wheel? Or is it not that simple?

Well, there's also the red stitching too, but pretty much thats about it. I imagine it'd be difficult to fit the oem badge with it being installed in a recess,