1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mudflaps for S3 (8P)

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by KKM, May 26, 2008.

1. KKM

KKM Member

Anybody know if Audi do fitted mudflaps for the S3, I had a set of profiled jobbies on my s-line, I am after similar ones.

:banghead:

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. richs2891

richs2891 I cant spell !

NO they dont seem to have any - something to do with the side skirts I'm told - shame as I'm after a set for the front ! Wonder if anyone could design a set ?

Richard

4. KKM

KKM Member

I can get a hold of some flat / straight mud flaps then just mount them myself but would much rather get some moulded ones.

oh well.

;)

5. MarcQuinlivan

MarcQuinlivan Active Member

ETKA lists 8P0075111 for the front and 8P0075101 for the rear (3dr). It doesn't list any exclusions, so one would have to assume they will fit all vehicles.

6. simon-s3

simon-s3 Member

I ordered some through the dealership and went in and waiting for fitting too. After 1.5 hrs they came out and said they wont fit, the fronts fit (sort of). They said they are a bit wonky and the rears don't fit at all, but they could leave just the fronts on if I wanted. Asked them to remove them and leave as standard, all bar the holes they drilled to try to fit them ! They too said there were no exclusions stated, so should fit ok.