Mud Flaps S3 8V

David83S3

In my opinion .....
Reaction score
I am starting to notice the rear of my car is absolutely filthy compared to the rest of the car. I can only assume this is due to the design of the rear allowing "Splash up" from the rear wheels?

My plan .....Get some Mud Flaps!! :idea:

Question 1.....anybody got the mud flaps and do they solve this problem?

Question 2......Do they look OK on an S3?

Question 3......95ron or 98ron ..? (Ha ...joking ...please do not answer that) :moa:

Just the mud flaps folks

PS ....Loving my S3 more and more as the days pass ..........:redrs4:...........:racer:........:yahoo:

I think the mudflaps are just new out.

Audi Aberdeen are selling them on Ebay. £90 for the four ouch!!

Personally, I would put fronts on, but rears dont bother me..

I dont think mudflaps have any impact on the state of the rear. All modern cars with a flat rear end tend to get covered in sh!te as theres an area of dead air behind the car as you drive along and the sh!te gets sucked into this area and onto the hatch....Its a pain but a fact of modern car styling with low drag shapes....

Reactions: Liam Joyce and David83S3
Well .....making my mind up after just 2 responses ....must be a first!!! :thumbs up:

Also .....followed that link and did stumble upon a picture ....MY GOD! It was definitely an after thought and no designers were in the room LOL :jester:

98 ...really ...interesting :angrymod::meeting::meeting::whistle2:

Still a bit miffed that the fuel stations near me (either Shell or Esso) seem well priced for standard unleaded but expensive for super.

Yep definitely been hit with the ugly stick !!!

Shame really Skoda made a good job on flaps for the Octavia fitted some to my mates new VRS estate.

The "Chunky plastic" look isn't doing much for me .....Flappy rubber ones would be nicer I think ....

Reactions: Rob2k68
Im just going to keep my car layered with lots of Gtechniq and Wax !!! :thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up::thumbs up:

They look like hearing aids for the arches - yak!!!