1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Much money in breaking these now?

vlj Jan 15, 2013

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vlj

vlj New Member

Evening,
    I picked up an A3 1.8T a few months ago for pretty cheap, a few battle scars but fantastic runner.
    As my work miles increase I'm obviously now moving to another more economical car and currently can't really justify to pay out for 2 cars..
    Selling wise I can't really get rid of it, a few months down the line I received a letter from our good friends the dvla inviting me to a vehicle identification check, 50 quid to tell me my car is ok and I can drive off.

So really I'm left with breaking, the car is pretty much standard other than TIP and eBay exhaust, is there much demand for parts from these car or is it easier just to weigh it in? Has an AGU if that helps it..

Cheers

2. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

Please use the classifieds

<tuffty/>

3. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition...Its all about the flow... Staff Member Moderator Audi S3

To get an idea of how much your car would be worth broken I would suggest you make a list of the parts you intend to sell and use eBay as a guide to what you can get for them...

<tuffty/>

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.