1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MSN messenger due to cost £??

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Soupie69uk, Feb 19, 2006.

1. Soupie69uk

Soupie69uk Owner

I just got sent this off another user

here is a true story The use of msn and hotmail will cost money from summa 06 If u send this message to 8 different ppl from ur msn list ur little icon will becum blue and t t will make it free for msn If u dont believe go on www.msn.com nd see it urself no send

Anyone heard bout this?

It better not be true.

2. dgannon69

dgannon69 Member

i think its a load of **** mate.

3. Soupie69uk

Soupie69uk Owner

I thought so but the girl that sent it said that the guy who sent its icon is now blue.

But i thought the spelling looked dodgy and then how would sending that activate something!!

4. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

It's a load of **** ......unless microsoft want to lose a couple of million people who use msn over night they will never do that.

5. IanL-S3

IanL-S3 Member

and google would walk right in and offer a free chat service and further its domination of the online world.

6. rickparmar

rickparmar va va voom

had loads of stuff like that, its people getting bored and starting chain letters

7. Cupramax

Cupramax Uber pimp meister

[ QUOTE ]
    I thought so but the girl that sent it said that the guy who sent its icon is now blue.

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO, read that to yourself in the style of Vicky Pollard... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

8. RichA3Turbo

RichA3Turbo ...Watching you!
    Staff Member Moderator

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

LMAO, read that to yourself in the style of Vicky Pollard... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cry.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

9. dik

dik Member

YEAR, BUH, NO BUH, YEAR BUH I thought so but the girl that sent it said that the guy who sent its icon is now blue.... WHAH EVER

10. bainsyboy

bainsyboy Guest

SHUD UP YOU MINGERS, God this site is just soooo not cool going on about MSN, You need to get out more and get a shag like chantelly did with Preston, His well cool but dances like a complete s_az and apparently accordiding to Lauren he likes it up the rs proberbly why he dances like a cripple.

L8S LOSERS