Mrs DriveByShooters needs your help!

DriveByShooters

Editor Audi-Sport.Net Magazine
Reaction score
Mrs DriveByShooters (the wife) needs your help.

Her Mum passed away 2 years ago and she has been supporting her 84yr old Dad ever since.

This doesnt sound out the ordinary but he lives a 3hr drive away in North Wales!

A few months ago he suffered a Stroke after a routine knee operation.

This has put immense pressure on Annie (Mrs DBS) as you can imagine.

Now this isn't supposed to be a sob story and apologise if it comes across that way. But this is where you guys come in.

Annie has teamed up with the "Stroke Association" Charity and is doing a 400ft zip wire ride off the top of the Xscape Snow dome in Central Milton Keynes.

This might not seem like a big deal until you realise Annie it COMPLETELY AND UTTERLY petrified of heights!

We cant even use the escalators in some Dept stores! I cant stress how bad she is with anything higher than a kerb!

She has a "Just Giving" page so please feel free to read her story and donate absolutely anything if you can, 50p, £1.....whatever, every little helps as they say.

The page can be found here: http://www.justgiving.com/Ann-Chinsangwhoisterrifiedofheights

Thanks for your time Guys and Girls.

Calvin (Mr DriveByShooters)

Good luck Ann :icon_thumright:
50p is winging its way to you...think it was 50p:think:

cough cough.....Mrs DBS still needs help......(apart from the help required being married to me!)

bad cough you have there butty so tomorrow afternoon when the wife gets home with my card i will donate some money dude depends on how much she has spent it could be 50p or 5 pounds lol

done missed this one till now, sorry to hear about it all, hopefully the money raised goes a long way to preventing anything like this happening again

£2.00 from me, just remember we'll all be old one day and then we'll need it :happy: