MR Jackel is out!

doeboy

Reaction score
And he left Dr Hyde behind in the middle lane in his volvo! - Ok i can't stop myself. This extra power is making me mad! i'm driving to limit in this S4 and i want more power, remap aside. I Can't stop. It's there to be used and i need that feeling!.....oh dear! i've only had the car 2 days and i'm looking at K04's MRC RS conversions!

Laughs aside it really is worrying me! granted, oddly the s4 can be driven slower than my 2.8 with more responsiveness. But still i need to put my foot to the floor. Think about it....i only got 18mpg in my 2.8! what kind of driver am i?

i still can't believe how responsive they are over a ton in sixth. ridiculous springs to mind.

and don't get me going about wasting chavved up puntos and corsas in the traffic light grand prix.

it's a very rare occasion that you find yourself alongside something that you can't humiliate and all in a 4 door family saloon. by the way, i get 23 to the gallon out of mine

*obviously on a private test track*

I'm showing about 22mpg.

There's a handful of sleepers out there to watch out for, but yeah, MOST things go backwards from the lights/M6 Toll-booth/Dartford-toll etc :)

Even BETTER results in the WET lol