1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. simon.m

simon.m Active Member

hi all was working out how good or bad my tdi is on fuel and it seems to be doing
    41 mpg around town i put £22 ish in and got around 182 miles out of that is this good for a tdi or should i be
    getting more only ask as its my first diesel/audi and not sure im thinking thats good for a 1.9 tdi sport its the 115bph.
    and im not complaning just wondering :racer:

2. AudiLeon

AudiLeon Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

Sounds about right round town!

3. legin

legin Member

Same as mine

4. drewbee

drewbee Member

mate, if i was geting anything near that i would be a happy man!! £20 get me about 80-90miles MAX!! dammit!!

5. iyrix

iyrix Member

This is mine from the last 4 tanks - Town and Motorway 70/30

[​IMG] [​IMG]

6. 1wheelonly

1wheelonly cabriolet VCDS Map User

snap !!!!!

7. simon.m

simon.m Active Member

hmmmm i no on a run to gatwick and back my gamin sat nav clock in that i was doing 62mpg and i was sitting at about 65mph ish so if your doing 53mpg id say if i was
    out of town id be about the same maaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyybbbbbbbeeeee :icon_thumright:

8. simon.m

simon.m Active Member

so what are you guys getting with the cabs then

9. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Lucky your aircon's broke Simon or you'd be getting even less mpg....

10. simon.m

simon.m Active Member

i think i could handle that lol my dad has a skoda on 2004 plate im waiting to have a look at his aircon compressor hoping its the same if so ill
    pinch it as his car has a years warnty still that covers that and i no skoda vw use the same parts what do you think james

11. markyzs180

markyzs180 Member

cool app simon...gotta get me an iphone...

sounds bang on the button cos i can here all the petrolheads sobbing....... pmsl

12. chrisash32

chrisash32 Member

i have the same app too on my iPhone - Very good app! Showing an AVG of 41mpg over 14 fill ups. Thats with mostly town driving with about 25% motorway

13. simon.m

simon.m Active Member

i dont have the iphone mate it was what iryix put up showing his mpg i have some thing close to it on my garmin sat nav though.
    im not sure i would ever go back to petrol now. so chris your doing the same as me then cant be bad a