mpg

simon.m

Reaction score
hi all was working out how good or bad my tdi is on fuel and it seems to be doing
41 mpg around town i put £22 ish in and got around 182 miles out of that is this good for a tdi or should i be
getting more only ask as its my first diesel/audi and not sure im thinking thats good for a 1.9 tdi sport its the 115bph.
and im not complaning just wondering :racer:

mate, if i was geting anything near that i would be a happy man!! £20 get me about 80-90miles MAX!! dammit!!

This is mine from the last 4 tanks - Town and Motorway 70/30

IMG_0378.png
IMG_0379.png

This is mine from the last 4 tanks - Town and Motorway 70/30

IMG_0378.png
IMG_0379.png

hmmmm i no on a run to gatwick and back my gamin sat nav clock in that i was doing 62mpg and i was sitting at about 65mph ish so if your doing 53mpg id say if i was
out of town id be about the same maaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyybbbbbbbeeeee :icon_thumright:

so what are you guys getting with the cabs then

Lucky your aircon's broke Simon or you'd be getting even less mpg....

i think i could handle that lol my dad has a skoda on 2004 plate im waiting to have a look at his aircon compressor hoping its the same if so ill
pinch it as his car has a years warnty still that covers that and i no skoda vw use the same parts what do you think james

cool app simon...gotta get me an iphone...

sounds bang on the button cos i can here all the petrolheads sobbing....... pmsl

i have the same app too on my iPhone - Very good app! Showing an AVG of 41mpg over 14 fill ups. Thats with mostly town driving with about 25% motorway

cool app simon...gotta get me an iphone...

sounds bang on the button cos i can here all the petrolheads sobbing....... pmsl

i dont have the iphone mate it was what iryix put up showing his mpg i have some thing close to it on my garmin sat nav though.
im not sure i would ever go back to petrol now. so chris your doing the same as me then cant be bad a