Moving on

daviscup

Reaction score
Well after a few weeks of "will I, wont I" I came to the conclusion that life is short and it would be rude not to live it to the fullest, so chopped in the S3 for a M3. As good as the S3 was the M3 is a different league. Cant stop grinning like a kid everytime I look at it. Anyway so long to you all and thanks for all the info you guys have shared. I may not have been as prolific at posting as most fo you guys, but I always enjoyed reading about the mods etc. on your cars. A few pics for you:

P1000454.jpg

P1000459.jpg

P1000461.jpg

P1000470.jpg

P1000472.jpg

P1000478.jpg

P1000469.jpg

Wow a very, very nice motor. Whats the figures on one of them?

If its half as good as the E46 to drive then it will be epic.
Nice choice.:icon_thumright:

Paul

Nice colour, good choice, luv it ........... enjoy!

Cant fault you mate...M3 great choice! I'm jealous.
Looks lovely from the photos.
I'll be able to afford one when there £18k or less lol....I've got a long wait:crying:
Enjoy the car

Last edited:
Thanks for all the kind comments guys. Must admit a Merc of any kind would never be on my shopping list, but each to their own!

Red one! Not seen one in that colour, they all seem to be white in my area!

Very nice! Always dreamt of having an M3 since I was a wee little kid and I'm still dreaming lol.

I love the C63! It's got a weird foot parking brake thing though which is weird.

Amazing motor. :anbet:

A friend got given one as a courtesy car for his X6, and it was fantastic. Looked fantastic in white (not a fan normally) and with anthracite alloys. The sound and charisma from the engine is something to behold, and puts the RS4 in the shade which is some doing.

I'm jealous
wave_smiley.gif

Lovely car but love the surrounding area! Where is that?

P1000461.jpg

amazing photo. that 6.3 merc is also nice.

interesting, this is my first audi, and at 150hp my fastest owned car. To experience a 260hp s3 seems impossibly fast. Your new m3 thus, well i cant fathom its performance. Seriously.

P1000461.jpg

amazing photo. that 6.3 merc is also nice.

interesting, this is my first audi, and at 150hp my fastest owned car. To experience a 260hp s3 seems impossibly fast. Your new m3 thus, well i cant fathom its performance. Seriously.

The S3 performance was a "wow thats really quick" type sensation, M3 is "oh sweet baby Jesus we're all gonna die!!!!!" type sensation :)

Sweeet !! That is nice matey , enjoy.

Had a play with a 6.3 merc last night on a dual carriageway (all within legal limits of course) he was obviously quicker than me and I don't even think he was trying, but the noise was like thunder, amazing.

Mark

Last edited:
C63 is a nice looking car tbh & one of there best looking for a long time, reminds me of the caddy in Matrix, only thing that dont like on it is the stupid mirror covers, what gives with that crappy what looks like an insert, lol.

Didnt like the previous M3 as test drove one with view to buy, thought was crap tbh so stuck with my S3, but I do like the look of the current one, enjoy, but still not my thing BMW's, X5 is just a let down in many ways & X6, well lets leave it there.

Lovely M3! Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous, I only wish I could afford one.

And you naysayers who reckon the C63 is a grandad-mobile; I respectfully suggest you drive one :meeting:

amazing car! like red ones!! needs black rims tho

i WILL own one of these.. hopefully my next car :hubbahubba:

i keep gettin absolutely smoked by a guy round my area who has an 09 convertible one... he overtook me wrong side of the road smiling the other day... quite annoying but my god do they sound amazing or what! high revving v8!

Lovely looking motor... I'm sure you'll enjoy. Have you got any nice "bell's and whistles"? HUD for example?

Too early for me to be thinking of upscaling..but an BMW M3, 5 or Audi RS would be in order....

Lovely looking motor... I'm sure you'll enjoy. Have you got any nice "bell's and whistles"? HUD for example?

Too early for me to be thinking of upscaling..but an BMW M3, 5 or Audi RS would be in order....

"Bells and whistles" include:
Electronic Damper Control
Sat Nav
Logic 7 hifi upgrade
Cd Changer
DAB digital radio
USB/ iPod connection
Bluetooth
Adaptive Headlights
Front and Rear PDC
Heated Seats
and loads of other stuff I cant be bothered typing. Oh and a 4 litre V8, 420 hp power station under the bonnet :icon_thumright:

:hubbahubba:
Bar-steward.

Astonishing motor. Different league to the S3. I'd absolutely love one.

I meant the merc mirrors you tit, lol, & damn right I love those dumbo mirrors on the 09 8P's.

Wow - nice motor mate! Looks good, esp in red as there does seem to be a lot of white/black ones flying around! Did see a nice blue one though.

The C63s are nice (i hired one for a few days and yes, my mates company in manchester let a 19 year old get behind the wheel of one :D) and the noise was epic but that or the M3 is a tough choice.

Any interior or engine shots mate?

Best of luck with the new beast :thumbsup:

Looking sweet... Sorry but I can't see the special compartment to put the spare pair of underpants (following giving the car some serious welly!!!)

Mind you, you might not need it having advanced from an S3 (right?) but to the tame driver yes.

Forget the 'no smoking' sign in the car.. simply make your own tailor made one..'be prepared to cr@p yourself...' :)