Moving on

jbs2472

Reaction score
Just like to say thank you to everyone on this forum and the 8P section as your invaluable information has helped on my last 2 Audi purchases.

Whilst I haven't been posting a great deal, I have been an avid viewer and check/read most posts on a daily basis.

I know it's not too everybody's tastes but have ordered the new VW Tiguan, whilst I would have liked the Q3 I felt it was dated (especially the heating dials) compared to the A3 and the new Q2, whilst I can't fault the ride or quality I couldn't live with the dated interior for 3 years.

I was holding out for the Q2 but after test driving the new Tiguan, I now have one in order and due end Sept and after configuring the Q2 against the Tiguan spec it is coming in over 5k dearer and not willing to pay that.

So once again thanks for all your invaluable information and no doubt will be back as still want the A3 Saloon in floret.

Reactions: S3 Turbo, Bristle Hound, Scottyg and 4 others
Sorry to see you go, but remember you always welcome on here and it is a vw. Hope you enjoy the new car and don't forget, we want pics. :)

Reactions: pburv and jbs2472
I am not a fan of "SUV" style cars but the Tiguan doesn't look too bad. Enjoy it when it arrives.

Reactions: jbs2472
I hope you enjoy your new car good luck.

Reactions: pburv and jbs2472
Just like to say thank you to everyone on this forum and the 8P section as your invaluable information has helped on my last 2 Audi purchases.

Whilst I haven't been posting a great deal, I have been an avid viewer and check/read most posts on a daily basis.

I know it's not too everybody's tastes but have ordered the new VW Tiguan, whilst I would have liked the Q3 I felt it was dated (especially the heating dials) compared to the A3 and the new Q2, whilst I can't fault the ride or quality I couldn't live with the dated interior for 3 years.

I was holding out for the Q2 but after test driving the new Tiguan, I now have one in order and due end Sept and after configuring the Q2 against the Tiguan spec it is coming in over 5k dearer and not willing to pay that.

So once again thanks for all your invaluable information and no doubt will be back as still want the A3 Saloon in floret.

All the best with your new car. The Tiguan isn't bad looking at all and as you say the interior looks very nice and up to date :)

Reactions: jbs2472, Sandra and pburv
What Tiguan have you gone for? the R-line is a cracking looking car, especially with the 20s.
Hope you enjoy it and keep us posted on how things go.

Reactions: jbs2472 and pburv
Good luck with your new car mate...What spec of Tiguan have you ordered? I googled some pics and to be honest there are some tasty looking Tiguans out there...The other thing that cought my eye on the google page was the VW T Roc concept....Very nice looking car..:yes:
images

Reactions: jbs2472 and Sandra
What Tiguan have you gone for? the R-line is a cracking looking car, especially with the 20s.
Hope you enjoy it and keep us posted on how things go.
Went for the SEL 2.0tdi 150 DSG 4wd which has the same spec (Panoramic roof, Virtual **** Pit, ACC, Full LED's etc + added Electric tailgate and DCC) without the 20s and R-line kit. I test drove the R-line but was just a bit too crashy with the 20s and the SEL has 19s which felt good.

Reactions: pburv, Scottyg and Simon L
Good luck with your new car mate...What spec of Tiguan have you ordered? I googled some pics and to be honest there are some tasty looking Tiguans out there...The other thing that cought my eye on the google page was the VW T Roc concept....Very nice looking car..:yes:
images
Went for the SEL 2.0tdi 150 DSG 4wd which has the same spec (Panoramic roof, Virtual **** Pit, ACC, Full LED's etc + added Electric tailgate and DCC) without the 20s and R-line kit. I test drove the R-line but was just a bit too crashy with the 20s and the SEL has 19s which felt good.

Reactions: pburv
Have fun mate!

I drove the Tiguan Rline, was happy enough with the ride on 20s....just felt the 150 engine was a bit under powered and meant the dsg box was often hunting around for the right gear.

Would have liked the 190 but its a fair hike in price and still 4 months away....

Ive gone with a loaded BMW msport x3 which I pick up on Friday!

http://www.audi-sport.net/xf/threads/sorry-peeps-im-moving-on.286548/

Reactions: pburv, jbs2472 and Scottyg