moving from a b6 avant to a b8 saloon

Colin Anderton3

Reaction score
just a few questions, the b8 2.7tdi salloon I am getting has no mudflaps so looking for the front and rear if anyone has the part number let me know please and also one car I looked at had chrome rings around the fog lights so are these an optional extra.
I do not want cheap copies off ebay or from china if you know what I mean, thanks from Colin

Hi colin,

the mudflaps are as follows.....

fronts (pair inc fittings) are 8K0 075 111

rears (pair inc fittings) are 8K0 075 101

as for chrome fog trims i cant see the OE number for these so maybe a wrap or cheap chinese copies.

Hope this helps.

Martin

Hi colin,

the mudflaps are as follows.....

fronts (pair inc fittings) are 8K0 075 111

rears (pair inc fittings) are 8K0 075 101

as for chrome fog trims i cant see the OE number for these so maybe a wrap or cheap chinese copies.

Hope this helps.

Martin
thanks Martin, that is a great help, the chrome rings around the front foglights had them on a car for sale and although they were corroded I thought it was a nice uplifting choice but no matter, cheers ffrom Colin

Says they were on S4's and S-Line bumpers.
thanks for the reply, I have not got the car yet and I am already spending money on it or shold I say attempting to, I recently sold a Fuji XT-1 camera and all the bits for it, but when I purchased a 2cnd hand 35mm lens for it the seller called buying extra gear is aquesition syndrome and that probably applies to cars ha ha !! cheers from Colin