1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Movember 2012

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Westy, Oct 24, 2012.

1. s3dave

s3dave TFSI Hybrid
    Supporter

Thats worth a tenner not seeing you not like fcn axe murderer...pm your account,,,

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. 16Klappe

16Klappe I <3 Panda's!
    Supporter

SUCH a hero Dave, thanks :)

Click here, then donate and it goes straight to the Movember foundation.
    Movember United Kingdom - Home

We're totaling up the monies raised in work today, so I'll update you guys with what we've done :)

4. 16Klappe

16Klappe I <3 Panda's!
    Supporter

Thank you Dave, you Fcn legend :)

5. S3-Sandy

S3-Sandy S3 OFU

I was a Movember first timer this year and managed a semi respectable amount of £270, £85 of that was from the new mother in law so either she believes in the cause or just really likes men with moustaches. Something that doesn't sit right with me tho, I have a second cousin who is a fund rasing machine. Every time I go on Facebook I have another cause or event that is asking me to donate money. This is all good and well, and I do donate to all that I can but when it came to Movember she suddenly disappeared. Now Movember is over she is back with her random events. I didn't donate to her charities looking for her to recipricate when it came to me fund raising but am I right in feeling annoyed that she didn't even send a fiver my way. Sorry for the vent but it seemed an appropriate place for it

6. Westy

Westy Double Dark Side! Diesel & 8P

Good effort fella.

There's a woman here at work that collects for a cancer charity and she does loads of charity runs that most of us sponsored and donated towards.

2 years ago 30 of us in the office did Movember for the first time and a sponsor form went round the office, the charity runner refused to donate to us so from that day onwards she lost 30 sponsors from this office. Total moron.

Anyway, I miss my facial hair so I'm growing an xmas beard. GF doesn't know it yet and I'm sure she'll abuse me but my face feels cold now :(

S3-Sandy likes this.