Motor Factor in Colchester or Clacton

audinary

Complete And Utter Member
Reaction score
Can anybody on here recommend a decent local motor factor where I can buy sundry items such as fully synthetic 5w40, in the Colchester / Clacton-On-Sea area?

Would be nice not to donate my cash to the young offenders / orange Clio brigade at my local Hellfrauds.

There is one in Clacton IIRC down Oxford Rd behind the railway station.

If you fancy going to Colchester to Motor Parts Direct is on the Colchester business park which is just where you turn off the A120 to get to the A12 but instead of going on the A12 take the colchester turn off and it will be just infront of you.

This is the address and phone no.

Smeaton Close
Severalls Industrial Park,
Colchester,
CO4

Get Directions

01206 853222

I always used MPD as they have the best quality gear and very good prices if you go in there on a regular basis as you end up with trade discount.

Or Jayar components on the cowdray ctr,
Say your from here and i'll sort you some trade prices :icon_thumright:

Andy and Tuffty:

Cheers chaps. I ended up picking up Mobil 1 from a mate who had bought the wrong viscosity. 20 notes did it.

Tuffty, I shall pop by at some point, had no idea there was anything whatsoever on Cowdray!

I'm in Colchester most days (I work for a company with a three pointed star, if that means anything to anyone here) And it's nice to support your friendly local tradesman!

Ta very much.