Moto-oil.co.uk, great oil, great prices and great customer service!

Simmo_Sportback_S_Line

Reaction score
If anyone wants a really good deal on oil then give these guys a go Oil for car | Oil car | Car engine oil | Synthetic engine oil | Engine oil diesel | Synthetic motor oil | Car motor oil | What engine oil | Which engine oil, please like their page on Facebook too https://www.facebook.com/HelloMotoOil?fref=ts

Speak to Sebastian, really good knowledgeable chap who sells a good range of oil at great prices.

I picked up 5 litres of Castrol Edge Professional 5w-30 for £45 yesterday, opted for that but he also had the Edge SLX for £35 for 5 litres which is also up to VAG Spec for Longlife Service, just this minute finished doing an oil change on the A3, first time I have done it and felt very rewarding to be fair, going to do this in between each Longlife service from now on.

Next oil service at Audi I will buy my oil from these guys and take it with me, should knock around £35-£40 off the service cost.

:beerchug:

Edge & SLX 3 are the same product afaik, just ones dealer & other is retail or at least it used to be, strange its priced different.

Edge & SLX 3 are the same product afaik, just ones dealer & other is retail or at least it used to be, strange its priced different.

Not true SLX has a lower rating (API SJ) than the Professional which is a newer oil SM rating.

I guess castrol technical line were wrong then.

I guess castrol technical line were wrong then.

My info was taken from their own blurb so looks like they are as confused as we are lol

Anyway I was assured it was better oil, cost me £10 more overall, either way I have good oil in the car and peace of mind that it is now fresh :whistle2:

Yeah I give up sometimes with the CS departments as more & more they know sweet fa about there products, so damn frustrating for us end users.