MOT time!!!

wibble111

needs to scratch the itch
Reaction score
Morning all, well the time has come to take my S3 for its mot, doesnt run out till the 26th of next month but thought i'd get it done this morning. So i took her in expecting the worst, as you do, and to my surprise its sailed through with just one advisory which was a worn bush on the osf lower arm.
As this was an advisory im now going to upgrade both bushes to powerflex ones i think on both sides, has anyone got a part number for them? Or would OEM bushes be a better buy?

Cheers, Dave.

TT solid ones if you mean the rear bush in the arm and powerflex for the front one

<tuffty/>

TT solid ones if you mean the rear bush in the arm and powerflex for the front one

<tuffty/>

Do you think there would be any noticeable improvement handling wise if went for the above ones over standard with standard springs and shocks, ride quality doesnt really bother me that much especially if it improves things.

Yeah... std S3 wishbone rear bushes are voided (as the front ones).... it'll feel less wobbly but ride comfort isn't compromised at all

Powerflex rears are ok but not convinced they will last too long... they come in 2 pieces and have seen them squeeze out before...

<tuffty/>

Cheers guys thats the set up i think ill go for, dont suppose you have a part number for the TT ones??