MOT is coming up next month

QuattroCalum

Reaction score
Mot due the middle of Novemeber, I have to replace front discs and pads and the flexi hoses as well. Flexi hoses were an advisory last year, I really should have addressed this earlier but you know how life is.
Rear anti roll bar was an advisory too, so this will be done as well. The only other job left is one of the rear springs broke so I've got Eibach Pro Kit E10-15-003-05-22 Audi A4 B6 B7 Quattro 1.8 to fit.
Oh and I have to replace the head gasket on my mother in laws Passat 1.8t, my old car, that's what happens when you keep topping up with water!
Will keep me busy :haha:

Mot due the middle of Novemeber, I have to replace front discs and pads and the flexi hoses as well. Flexi hoses were an advisory last year, I really should have addressed this earlier but you know how life is.
Rear anti roll bar was an advisory too, so this will be done as well. The only other job left is one of the rear springs broke so I've got Eibach Pro Kit E10-15-003-05-22 Audi A4 B6 B7 Quattro 1.8 to fit.
Oh and I have to replace the head gasket on my mother in laws Passat 1.8t, my old car, that's what happens when you keep topping up with water!
Will keep me busy :haha:
Dont for get my turbo clean inside of car could do with a quick one aswell lol sounds like your a bisy bee

Sent from my SM-A300FU using Tapatalk

Bring it up and I’ll see what I can do

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: martin1984
Changed this today.
fb800b2835d64a1ff7ef4241b0eea354.jpg

The old one must be original as it still had factory clamp on it. No letter at the end of part number either, new one is
06A 145 710 P the latest revision.

I forgot to add that I could blow/suck either way with no movement of the diaphram :sign wow: but then after 15 years who could complain?

Passed MOT today

Reactions: martin1984