1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MOT at the Stealers !

Discussion in 'A4/A4 cabriolet/S4 forum(B6 chassis)' started by JohnboyC, Oct 5, 2007.

1. JohnboyC

JohnboyC Member

Well, I could of fallen off my chair when I booked my Audi in for an MOT at the Audi main dealer in Preston Lancs, usual price is £50.40 (or something like that).....and they are doing it for £35......:salute:

Booked mine in for early Nov.....

At least if they find anything wrong it will be paid for by Audi warranty, hopefully, fingers crossed !

Getting my free RNS-e TMC upgrade as well (whatever THAT is).....

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. gkf9

gkf9 Member

i use Preston Audi they have some good deals on sometimes...i had a cambelt
    change not long ago £345 which i thought was a good price..i think there customer service is very good to. Will be moving to Chorley soon as well so will be even nearer to them.

4. Marko

Marko Member

That's interesting chaps! I've just had mine at a cost of £45. Wish I had known as I live in Parbold so it's only a 25 min drive.

I'm interested to know what they did for the cambelt change? That's a good price, they did mine last year for £395 and that included water pump, was that the case with yours? Good price if so!

5. gkf9

gkf9 Member

Yeah think mine was about the same price with the waterpump £390ish.

6. vinesh

vinesh Member

£25 for me.