1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Most expensive box of biscuits I have ever bought!

Discussion in 'Audi S4/A4/A4 Cab (B8 Chassis)' started by Inked, Feb 29, 2012.

1. Inked

Inked Takin it easy

[Feb 29, 2012]
    Popped out today to buy some biscuits as my parents were popping over and upon parking when getting home managed to scrape one of my BE alloys. Can't be doing with getting it refurbed so a £5.99 box of biscuits will end up costing me £596.50 extra! :crying:

Wife is less than pleased, but seeing as her car is having a new clutch and gearbox at a cost of over £1k, there isn't much she can say about it!
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 22, 2014]

3. xs2man

xs2man Member

[Feb 29, 2012]
    Why not at least try getting it refurbed instead of spending all that cash? Or wait until it happens a couple more times before replacing it?
  4. Inked

Inked Takin it easy

[Feb 29, 2012]
    Never been impressed with refurbs on the alloys on my other cars, and have no faith that it would look as good as new. I'm hoping that a mate at Audi or my brother at EuroCarParts can get me a bit of a discount.

Besides, I have already spent the best part of £600 having a small stone chip in the door and a tiny scrape on the rear bumper resprayed, whats another £600 at this point?!