1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Morning All

VRStu Oct 7, 2008

1. VRStu

VRStu Just Looking VCDS Map User

Joined here to have a read up on some A3 info and looking forward to picking your brains a little.

I've had quite a few VAG cars and currently run a reasonably modified MKII Octavia RS.

Some may recognise the username (I certainly regcognise some I've seen here already - MarcQ, Vtec, Devonmikey to name a few) as I'm a member of a few other VAG forums and a Mod at Briskoda.net.

Anyway, thanks for having me around and hopefully I'll not make a nuisance of myself :salute:

2. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator Team V8 Audi S5 s tronic

3. auroan

auroan Active Member

Morning Stu.

:ermm:.... didn't you notice a fellow Brisky mod .... lol

4. VRStu

VRStu Just Looking VCDS Map User

lol - Hadn't seen your name crop up yet but figured you'd be hiding here somewhere. :moa:

5. Kontraband

Kontraband Active Member

We normally keep him in the basement, but I think someone left the door unlocked! Did you smell the burgers?? :sign_welcome:

6. Ash B

Ash B Well-Known Member

Hi welcome to the form

7. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

Hi and welcome to the forum, oh and dont worry about making a nuisance of yourself, i do it all the time....ask the others :tocktock:

8. MarcQuinlivan

MarcQuinlivan Active Member

:sign_welcome:

9. auroan

auroan Active Member

Well if Stu doesn't mention it I believe an owner of an ibis white S3 might be a regular soon.... fingers crossed.