1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

more problems!

Paradox1 Apr 11, 2012

1. Paradox1

Paradox1 Active Member

Driving to work this morning, had to slow down for a zebra crossing, kept it in seconds at just over 2k and the car stalled. Traction light came on aswell. Had to restart the engine while in motion. Whenever I get it scanned it doesn't show anything as the fault, its really getting to me now, I don't have a clue whats causing it. Anyone had this problem or know anything about it?

2. camscockle20vT

camscockle20vT The stigs ugly brother

Yes mate, i had exactly the same. Took me a good 6 months to sort. I done a number of things. First i changed the pcv pipe under the mani to the crankcase valve, making sure of no kinks in it, then i changed my maf, cleaned and reset my TB, serviced my DV, removed my coldside relocation due to it making a fault codes for loss of pressure between TB and intercooler. Also i left my battery off after most changes to reset the fueling adaptions made. Aswel as cleaning up the wires to the battery. Hope this helps, i know how much of a nause this problem is.

3. Paradox1

Paradox1 Active Member

cheers bro, proper pain in the arse!

I'll try the above over the weekend.