More power anyone?

smokeymike

Reaction score
Took my A4 2.0T (220bhp model) into Audi for cosmetic repair on a rim a couple of weeks back. While they had it in the workshop they informed me that they had done an ECU upgrade. It now goes like **** off a shovel even after swapping from Shell Vmax to regular unleaded because of that ******* Gordon Brown trying to price us off the road. Has anyone else had a similar experience recently? :yes:

strangely enough ive heard alot of it being the other way round and peoples cars running like ***** when they get it back :think:

Thanks, so had I and read the same on the forum. Thats why I was wondering if Audi had listened to its customers and modified the ECU again.
You seem to have the best of both worlds with an A4 Cab and a decent bike

Thanks smokeymike but the bike keeps trying to kill me 180bhp at the rear wheel ! came off again at mallory park rebuilding her again so the cab is working out cheaper at the moment, even though with the summer were having im not getting the benefit of either the bike or car this year.

Anyway back on topic why would audi need to upgrade the ecu in the first place, if the car goes in working ok why change anything.
Do you know what or why they upgrade?
What was there reasons for touching it?
Did they charge you?