More New Wheels..

L80EWY

Reaction score
Just got my A3 SPort tdi in december and got myself a set of RS6's in gloss black which i was told are genuine but didnt check to see if they had part numbers on, but now im after the a3 black edition wheels but unsure if they are just RS4's?
19828.jpg

The Ones above..

And how much does anyone think id be to get for my geniune Sport Alloys, and also my RS6's?

Thanks

I would imagine that if the rs6 wheels fit your car , then they are not genuine, as the offset is way wrong for an A3 iirc

I would imagine that if the rs6 wheels fit your car , then they are not genuine, as the offset is way wrong for an A3 iirc

He could mean the standard S-Line 18's. As the same style, these are often referred to as RS6's.

I think there is some confusion!

A lot of people refer to the original A3 S line 5 arm alloys as "RS6" because they are very similar design to the original RS6

08 onwards S lines have very similar looking wheels to the newer RS4 hence people call them that!

The standard 08" S line "RS4's" are identical to the Black Edition RS4's apart from the colour. Technically not the same but you get the idea!

There off an A4 i think, so maybe A4 s-lines i just thought they were called RS6's aswel