1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Month old member here to stay

Discussion in 'The Welcome Section' started by manmoth, May 19, 2013.

1. manmoth

manmoth Member

[May 19, 2013]
    Just wanted to post to say that I joined this site to seek help and advice as an Audi virgin up until last month..

I have to say that not only have I found all the answers that I needed, I have found a community of great people willing to help and share stories.

Thanks Audi-Sport, I'm here to stay...
    Kelza, Sandra and NHN like this.
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 21, 2014]

3. MBK

MBK Active Member

[May 19, 2013]
    I have to agree with you, I've been here a year and this is by far the friendliest and most helpful forum I've encountered - and I've used quite a few. The great thing here is that people seem happy to offer genuine advice. The banter is also good natured!
    Sandra, manmoth and NHN like this.
  4. manmoth

manmoth Member

[May 19, 2013]
    It's refreshing to be able to have an adult conversation about a shared interest without Kids swearing at each other.... Some of the advise I have been offered and have seen offered to others has been nothing short of professional consultancy.

Perhaps Audi enthusiasts breed a certain etiquette which is magnified by this site.
    MBK and Sandra like this.
  5. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

[May 19, 2013]
    Glad to see a positive bit of feedback from a new member, you're very welcome as are all to the ASN Fold.

As for MBK, well I quite like having a Wordsmith on the forum, I enjoy reading your exercising of the fingers, kudos to you :)
    MBK and manmoth like this.
  6. Sandra

Sandra MODERATOR Staff Member Moderator

[May 20, 2013]
    Welcome to audi-sport.net. Its nice for the positive feedback from a new member. I hope you continue to enjoy the Best Audi forum there is. :) x