1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Money sent to me !!! FAO Admin/Mods

audi_girl Feb 1, 2005

1. audi_girl

audi_girl Active Member

Hi Guys

I received some money to the paypal account for some stickers; I don't have any stickers to send anybody!!

Please could you remove any reference to my paypal account on the site?

Thanks!!!!

Jo

2. audi_girl

audi_girl Active Member

PS - I have tried replying via email to the person who sent me the money, but apparantly his email address doesn't exist as the mail has bounced back to me.

For reference, it was £6, and when this person contacts me I will refund the cash somehow!

3. The Slug

The Slug Active Member

A guy called Rob was supposed to send me a cheque for £7 for sum stickers, but have not yet recieved, but i cannot contact him as the PM messages have deleted the persons email/details.

4. The Slug

The Slug Active Member

Rob is from Tonbridge, Kent.

5. Rob W8

Rob W8 Member

Hello M8, I am alive. Have posted elsewhere and tried to PM you lots to get your name. A blank cheque is on its way in the post!

6. DavidR

DavidR Active Member

Jo, do you know where the link to your paypal is. I had a search though the posts for the last year or so and it's certainly not obvious...

7. audi_girl

audi_girl Active Member

No idea hun, it must be really really old!

8. neversaydie

neversaydie Post Whore

Ill have the money, I have stickers, I know this does not help, but hey you mods know me by now!

9. Muckypaws

Muckypaws Member

AmD are in the middle of having a bunch of new stickers made up from what I was told a few days ago.