1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

mondeo man

Discussion in 'Rants & Raves' started by voorhees, Apr 26, 2010.

1. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Apr 26, 2010]
    Today I was tootling along the M6 minding my own when the road goes from four lanes into three in 200 yards,I remain in the fourth as it'll just merge then I note mondeo man speeding up (hes been sat back for two miles) now theres a car ahead of me so I cannot speed up as the road starts to merge he undertakes me but I hold my ground and he comes alongside making gestures and starts to fluff it as I ain't moving and also I'm shouting at him...anyway he bottles it and hits he brakes and is out of my way.
    I know he must of thought he'd be clever thinking I wasn't aware the road loses a lane or wanted me to indicate but he undertook me or hes just a grade one pen15,he overtook me a few miles later and I blew him a kiss which I know he liked by his angry face...I laughed

minor rant over
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 20, 2014]

3. Sarah's A3

Sarah's A3 MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid Staff Member Moderator

[Apr 26, 2010]
    haa haa think you got the last laugh there! Hope it was a nice kiss you blew him!!! lol

Hate drivers like that!
  4. Purple Princess

Purple Princess Moderator Staff Member Moderator

[Apr 26, 2010]
    Jase, you make me laff :D You are so like mark he does that sort of thing just to annoy lol Good effort!!
  5. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :)

[Apr 26, 2010]
    Well done mate, hate those sort of n0bhead drivers!!!!
  6. Ads

Ads License to drive

[Apr 28, 2010]
    You let him overtake you??? He would've had an Audi in front of him doing 3mph for the rest of his journey if it was me.
  7. voorhees

[Apr 28, 2010]
    I could of but it wouldn't of given me the satisfaction of blowing a kiss at him....he was popping veins on his baldy head
  8. Ads

Ads License to drive

[Apr 28, 2010]
    :think: hmmm... probably is more satisfying I guess. :happy:
  9. Gops

Gops 6th gear @7000rpm

[Apr 28, 2010]
    lol! Like the kiss idea! Think im going to start doing that! (ONLY when i see abusive drivers)
  10. voorhees

[Apr 28, 2010]
    Its the way forward otherwise your still holding onto the anger
  11. 10blazin

10blazin HYPERDRIVE NEEDED

[May 1, 2010]
    Quite funny the speeding up arsehole's , i usually slow the vehicle to a stop or very slow and try to cause the guy to go into a rage , where as i just laugh my tits off
  12. consilio

consilio Up the owls!

[May 2, 2010]
    It amazes me how gobby people can get when in the safety of their own car.

I once had a BMW driver in such a hurry when getting on the M1 that he cut me up as the slip road merged into one lane. Neither of us were going anywhere fast as there was a lorry in front, but he felt the need to be the length of my car closer to his destination. I moved out of his way then blasted it down the hard shoulder past him, the lorry and off into the sunset. He didn't bother trying to catch me up
  13. The Maestro

The Maestro S3 ~ MTM 330BHP ~ Milltek TBE

[Jun 5, 2010]
    You got that right, my God, and that's sometimes what I shout depending on the situation, "easy to be brave, sitting in your car."

Had a complicated situation the other day with a bus and a Fosters dray in front of me, bus pulled in, I overtook, dray was in front of said bus pulling out BUT NOT INDICATING so I got a nescafe sign and "piss off back". I was driving the Mrs' granny-fanny-wagon (Merc B200) so that with the local area being pensioners I guess he thought he was safe to abuse me. So all the way up this lane he was nescafe-ing out his window. So he got the 2 finger salute. Jams on his brakes, cab door opens, so out I get quick (don't want him at my window) and shout, "Get back in your f'in cab." Now, I clearly wasn't what he expected: 39yo, 6'3, 48" chest and the body of a guy doing martial arts for 20 years. He got back in rather bemused and probably feeling lucky. That's not to say my heart wasn't thumping.

Voorhees, I do that blowing-kiss thingy and sometimes a salute or thumbs up lol. The Mrs though is best: she pulls faces (tongue out wiggling fingers playground style) unless its a girl road-hog to whom she gives the finger.
    Last edited: Jun 5, 2010