1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. TDI-line

TDI-line Uber Post Whore Team Floret Silver quattro Audi A3 Black Edition TDi

The Mole Family

A mama mole, a papa mole, and a baby mole all live in a little mole hole.

One day the papa mole sticks his head out of the hole, sniffs the air and says,
    "Yum! I smell maple syrup!"

The mama mole sticks her head out of the hole, sniffs the air and says "Yum! I smell honey!"

The baby mole tries to stick his head out of the hole to sniff the air, but can't because the bigger moles are in the way so he says, "Geez, all I can smell is....

Scroll down.......

Get ready..... Are you sure you're ready?
    You may never forgive me for this one...

MOLASSES

2. Japper

Japper Ibis S3 Fan Club

OK, so you win naff joke of the forum 2005 award /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

3. Rev-head

Rev-head Active Member

OOHH BOY!!!

4. CJ A4

CJ A4 Active Member

Terrible tut tut /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

5. TDI-line

[ QUOTE ]
    OK, so you win naff joke of the forum 2005 award /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_roll.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers Japper. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Where is my prize. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

6. Japper

Japper Ibis S3 Fan Club

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheers Japper. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Where is my prize. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

The mods are looking favourably at you /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif

7. TDI-line

Just sticking to the guide-lines mate. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif