1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modulite DRLs ?

Masterm8fo Feb 6, 2011

1. Masterm8fo

Masterm8fo Warmonger

https://www.dectane.de/index.php?cat=c1501_AUDI-A4.html

Anyone got these and any idea if they wud fit my car?
    I know some arent fans but i was disappointed to find my car didnt hace the LED lights on front when i bought it
    idea if it fitting in the foglight unit seems cool...

cheers

2. Triple.O.G

Triple.O.G Active Member

Hi mate, Not sure if they would fit your car or not, I think your in the wrong section here, you want B8 section if your car is 09 plate unless I'v missed something??

They might have a better idea.

3. hades-

hades- Yorkshire & Humber Rep. Regional Rep VCDS Map User

they only fit the B6
    u can guess at that as it says upto 05 gave it away for me
    have you got the b7 cab with it been a 09 or the newer B8 shape ?

4. Masterm8fo

Masterm8fo Warmonger

i believe i have B7 as they didnt do cab in B8 ? Cab went to A5 then from B8 model.. ?

5. s8craig

s8craig Well-Known Member VCDS Map User

Well as they never made a B8 chassis A4 cab, I'm guessing he has one of the last of the B7 A4 cabs.

6. Yellowtrophy

Yellowtrophy Member

It'll be the same as mine - last of the B7 cabrios. His sig says "S-Line Special Edition", which is the car I have, but I think his might actually be the "S-Line Final Edition" as his 18" RS4-style alloys are black, and he has RNS-E (both standard).

Either way, these won't fit because not only are they for an earlier car, but they are completely the wrong shape for the S-Line 'exterior styling pack' front bumper.

Personally, I'd suggest steering clear of these S6 style LEDs, and replace the DRL bulbs in the OEM xenon units with 36 SMT LED's. I've done this (following a guide on here somewhere) and I think they look far better than a thin LED strip.

7. razza1

razza1 Well-Known Member

oh, can you point me to that guide? I have DRL's but they're far too yellow for my liking....

8. disco-barry

disco-barry New Member

I'm thinking i'm gonna get these for my a4 b7....

[​IMG]

9. razza1

razza1 Well-Known Member

Price?

10. disco-barry

disco-barry New Member

<br>
    <br>179 euros.

11. Craig Cull

Craig Cull Well-Known Member

Anyone found any pics with these on? I think they would look quite smart! Better than the standard drls. Mine are as yellow as a street light

12. disco-barry

disco-barry New Member

Go onto youtube, and search dectane (Dectane GmbH - Index) they have how to fit videos for similar led lights for the last passat and golf and a3.