1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. [​IMG]fitted votex front spoiler ,bourght a second hand grill off fleabay sprayed gloss black,took 15 mins to fit,twin pipe powerflow exhaust got a lowering kit on order,although i am selling the wheels i would consider a swap for a good set of rs6 if any 1 is fed up and wants a change let me know ,the car by the way is a 20 tdi se ,so fitted front fogs myself,future plans include fitting leds on the fog light housing will post pics and a somple guide when done .:jump:

2. evapor8

evapor8 Member

Very nice mate.

Chris

3. Kev_M5KPL

Kev_M5KPL Member

nice matey.

What wheels you got on ?.

i have a set of RS6 for sale.

4. how much do you want for them

5. NHN

NHN Retrofitter - Audi - VW - Skoda - Seat Site Sponsor VCDS Map User

Yeah whats the rs6 wheels going for & are they oem 18's I'm guessing from your car as your sig says 19's.

6. Bugsy_27

Bugsy_27 Vorsprung Durch Technik

Looking good mate, how much did u get the grill for of ebay if you dont mind me asking? Keep us posted with the leds

7. paid 10 pounds for the grill off ebay mate sprayed it for 25 pounds bargain ,and yes soon as it warms up a bit i will do the leds

8. kaz219

kaz219 Active Member VCDS Map User

That looks really good mate

Think the cotex spoiler looks awesome - its not too low is it (as i have one coming soon) :D ?