Modified VW Polo enhancement detail I did an enhancement detail on a friends slammed Polo, this is really well looked after by the Johnny and has been modified to his own tastes as follows Exterior: - Smoothed plate recess - Zender Turbo phase 1's, mirror polished wrapped in 165/50 tyres - GtTi grille - GTi splitter - Rear badges removed - Half of the car painted fresh - Stubby ariel Interior: - Porsche 944 'Tombstone' seats - Rear seats removed - Rear fully carpeted - Helmet net in the rear Suspension: - TA Technic Coilovers (wound down fully) Products and equipment used Auto Finesse Rejevenate Dodo supernatural Dodo red mist Red moose machine Glaze Uber microfiber towels Uber drying towel 3m yellow pads 150mm 75 mm Valet pro bilberry wheel cleaner Valet pro tyre gel Valet pro citrus bling Valet pro PH neutral snowfoam Megâs hyper wash Meg`s APC Autosmart Tardis German applicator Bilt hamber clay bar Various wheel brushes Makita rotary polisher Karcher pressure washer Noodle wash mitt Uber Microfiber drying towel Poorboys microfibre clothes Snow foam gun 3m masking tape Jeffâs prime acrylic Jetseal 109 I started by giving the car blast off with the pressure washer as it only really had light covering of dirt on it, the car was then given its first coat of snowfoam using a mix of megs hyper wash and snowfoam .Whilst this did its stuff I cleaned the wheels using a weak mix of bilberry wheel cleaner and various wheel brushes. The panel gaps and around the windows cleaned using a small detailing brush This was then blasted off with the pressure washer, and then the car was given another coat of the same mix snowfoam and washed using Megâs hyper wash and the 2 bucket method and a wash mitt before being power rinsed off and dried. The lower parts of the car and inner arch lips where sprayed with Tardis which was left to do its stuff before being wiped down with a microfibre cloth The car was then rinsed off using an open ended hose and left wet before claying using citrus bling and water mix (4 to 1) clay bar. The car was then rinsed and dried. Car was then taped up using 3m masking tape, using the Rejevenate and 3m yellow polishing pads.