modified nationals

maka11

Reaction score
is anyone going this year and will there be a stand for the club?
its around march 25th and always good crack!

yeh obviously may lol
awesome im gunna get my car dyno'd this year aswell, should be another wicked weekend just hope the weather is better than last year! i take it there wont be a club stand then?

i just dont know any cruise sites near me! i didnt wanna join any untill i got all the car sorted and that! the only reason im so desperate to get it on a stand is because that is the only way to ge i dyno'd there is it not?
who are you going with by the way?

oooo thats you is it! i have been trying to get on the list with them to go but so far no sausages!!

oooo thats you is it! i have been trying to get on the list with them to go but so far no sausages!!
i think you have to be an elite member on there and then i think they are very picky what cars they have as show cars matey im not 100% yet but im on the maybe list but i'll be persistent lol

yeh know what your saying!
ill just park next to the tent, its better just in case it gets cold anyways

no nothing major a rear brake calliper is sticking so causing major heat build up on the side so my mpg has gpne from 45+ down to 17mpg so need to get it sorted a.s.a.p and the minus side of getting it fixed is im not going to have enough money for fuel for the trip up there so am going to give it a miss , gutted or what

yeah i know the fat lady hasnt sung yet tho there still is a chance i could go just a slim chance lol , ive bought my weekend pass to gutted about that had a place booked on a club stand and everything oh well it happens eh not the end of the world (yet) always next year and im going to pleanty of shows anyway so not all bad news eh