1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Modifications for s-tronic and magnetic

Discussion in 'A3/S3/Sportback (8P Chassis)' started by BeatmasterB, Mar 31, 2010.

1. BeatmasterB

BeatmasterB New Member

[Mar 31, 2010]
    Hi All,

First off -> 'hello' :)

I'm a previous S3 owner, had a ebony black 02 for about 3 years - and i loved it!
    However i had to move to something a little more practical for a bit - but now i'm back, with a new S3 sportback on order. i cant wait ;)

Since, then i've been a convert to automatics (i would have manual on a sports car if i had both a garaged weekend sports car and an everyday practical car - but i dont, so the S3 i think gives me a great balance between a wife friendly practical everyday car, and the excitement and power of a sports car).

Anyway, so.. im getting an stronic, and the magnetic suspension (in the hope its softer on normal driving, as oppose to harder for track racing)... question is, what kind of mods are available for that?

i've read on here that the revo remap isn't available for the stronic yet because they have not completed the gearbox software. And im guessing im limited on suspension etc with the new fangled magnetic business.. so, what options, if any sensible are there to make it even faster?

rich
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 17, 2014]

3. AidenUK

AidenUK Well-Known Member

[Mar 31, 2010]
    You can Revo remap the engine ECU which should take the car to around 300bhp+ but i am pretty sure that i have read somewhere on here that Revo do also offer a remap for the DSG box also.

Enjoy the new motor!

:icon_thumright:
  4. AidenUK

AidenUK Well-Known Member

[Mar 31, 2010]