model discounts ?

£46k ye didnt hold back much...eh...lol...refine the spec...as you go....along...if say you choose a car at around £44k....ye gotta be getting 12% at least mate....go visit a Audi dealership...to see the colour's in the metal...for yourself...you'll know whats then

haha ! no i quite easily decided i needed pretty much everything but clearly i dont ! if i tone it down to stuff i need not just want and work out how to avoid paying for extras ive already specced in a pack it would bea fair chunk lower i think , alot of it i dont think id need anyway im coming from my golf which basically had my aux in on the stereo and heated leather seats and then it was just my 344bhp so i didnt have the massive array of options to choose from

i would like sensors front and back and camera if i can, folding mirrors ,black super sports (the material is a headache id deal with later ) being a saloon it would have mag ride anyway ? and maybe the diamond cut 19's maybe the virtual cockpit and pano roof because my dad likes sun roofs so i can lord it over him but the rest i dont think id need ! i have seen on car wow the quotes are varying on finance and cash sales now though

Reactions: Simon L
haha ! no i quite easily decided i needed pretty much everything but clearly i dont ! if i tone it down to stuff i need not just want and work out how to avoid paying for extras ive already specced in a pack it would bea fair chunk lower i think , alot of it i dont think id need anyway im coming from my golf which basically had my aux in on the stereo and heated leather seats and then it was just my 344bhp so i didnt have the massive array of options to choose from

i would like sensors front and back and camera if i can, folding mirrors ,black super sports (the material is a headache id deal with later ) being a saloon it would have mag ride anyway ? and maybe the diamond cut 19's maybe the virtual cockpit and pano roof because my dad likes sun roofs so i can lord it over him but the rest i dont think id need ! i have seen on car wow the quotes are varying on finance and cash sales now though

Yeah I agree with Jassy the bigger the spec the more you ought to be able to wrangle on discount :)

Just out of interest what sort of difference was there between car wow quotes cash v finance?

Yeah I agree with Jassy the bigger the spec the more you ought to be able to wrangle on discount :)

Just out of interest what sort of difference was there between car wow quotes cash v finance?

yeah i hope so , i would be asking for the difference between finance and cash sale as a minimum, or just blag it and try using car wows valuation for an approved to start it low,

discount varied between but it seems to be between 1-3 percent more discount with finance on a 40k specced sportback but both the same on a 46k specced saloon

Reactions: Simon L