MOBILE SPEED CAMERA VAN

DIPS_A4

SEAT LEON CUPRA R (225)
Reaction score
morning all just wondering on may way to work i was driving down hill and there was a mobile speed camera van at traffic lights driving off i was driving and i was behind it driving pritty quick just wondering can they lazer gun or wat ever they use whilst they are driving in motion? or do they have to pull up and catch you?

if they are shooting a lazer gun then they need to pull you over I believe.
It it was a mobile camera van with no one around or outside it, then what it does it takes your plate and issues you the speeding ticket through the post.

Fingers crossed !

THANX GUYS TOUCH WOOD I SHOULD GET AWAY WITH IT DAM GOTTO WAIT 2 WEEKS. :sadlike:

Yeah, and a marker 500 yards from the intened site warning of mobile camera.. how many times have you seen that one NOT!!!! (according to the website about mobile cameras that is!)

Olly_K said:
if they are shooting a lazer gun then they need to pull you over I believe.

so if you can get away quick enough ...

They can do what the hell they like. There's one that regularly sits in front of a Truvelo camera near where I live on a 30mph dual carriageway (where to my knowledge there has never ever been an accident of any kind). It can pick you off about half a mile before you get to it, or even think about slowing down for the fixed camera. Even though I know they do this regularly it has still caught me out a couple of times. I would have lost my licence without my laser jammer doing its stuff.