Mobile Detailing - South East

DavidKing1987

Reaction score
I will be collecting my S3 Saloon from Bexley Audi around mid October and have specifically requested that no one valets the car after reading the posts on here regarding dealership valeting. I have even asked them to leave the numberplates off too so that I can make sure these are placed perfectly centrally and horizontally. Sad I know but if you want something done properly...

I will be looking to arrange for a professional detailer to give the car a spruce up before I collect so wondered if anyone on here knew any mobile detailers at a reasonable price within the Bexley area they could suggest I use?

Cheers

How about pick the car up and take it right down to these guys.

KDS Detailing

They do an amazing job and plenty of options!

Reactions: DavidKing1987
I will be collecting my S3 Saloon from Bexley Audi around mid October and have specifically requested that no one valets the car after reading the posts on here regarding dealership valeting. I have even asked them to leave the numberplates off too so that I can make sure these are placed perfectly centrally and horizontally. Sad I know but if you want something done properly...

I will be looking to arrange for a professional detailer to give the car a spruce up before I collect so wondered if anyone on here knew any mobile detailers at a reasonable price within the Bexley area they could suggest I use?

Cheers
The cars are prepped off site with Bexley Audi. They are prepared in Croydon somewhere then transferred to Bexley. Just to let you know :)

The dogs stopped?

The Hound was just having his tea & he's off for a run again :)

bristle-hound-92947.gif

I've got matt from themattfinish doing mine in December at maidstone Audi, he's done all sorts of exotica and going by his portfolio and work correcting other 'detailers' mistakes he knows his stuff. He charges £300 and uses top notch ceramic products to finish the car off.
Also KDS are very good aswell as mentioned above.

I would recommend www.envyvaleting.co.uk Tim did my S3 as the dealer made a right mess and he did a fantastic job, also applied the ceramic coat on Liquid Elements to make sure it stands a good chance of withstanding chips etc as the paint is so soft.