1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. snowball1969

snowball1969 Member

Thats right you heard it we at MoanBook have created a page for all would be moaners amongst

Have you ever felt the need to moan that can be socially accepted without reprisal, well come on face booker's put you moans on here we at moanbook are interested to hear what you have to moan about. Don't hold back let it rip we know you want to!!!!

www.facebook.com/MoanBook

Its easy to join in, have a facebook account like the site and then moan away.

Pass it around to your family and friends.

MoanBook Team

2. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost! Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona Audi S3 quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

And for those who don't have a Facebook account, just use the rant section we have here @ASN!

ASN Mod Team :laugh:

3. Sandra

Sandra Administrator Staff Member Administrator TeamMisano TFSI Owners Group Audi S3 quattro s tronic Platinum Supporter Audi Main Dealer

Lol, well said joe. :)

4. Nilz

Nilz Defo worth the wait :) Team Ibis TFSI Owners Group quattro Audi A4 S-line owners group saloon Manual

I dont have FB, so I guess I will moan here...now shall I start with a moan about FB?? LOL ;)

5. jdp1962

jdp1962 Grumpy Old Moderator Staff Member Moderator TFSI Owners Group Team V6 Gold Supporter Team Tornado Audi S4 quattro Black Edition s tronic

Most redundant thread ever.

(That is all)

6. snowball1969

snowball1969 Member