Mmi sat nav

christoph

Reaction score
Hi all. Had my 2010 A5 3.0 tdi for around 6 months or so and love the car. Only bug I have apart from couple of spec options I wish I had is the sat nav. Basically it's probably the original 2010 so I'm looking to update but I really would like 7 digit postcode for ease of use as I had this on my RNSE and it made it much simpler to use. I've searched all over the net and so far I can only see hazzydayz is the only place that can offer this. It's looking like I will have to visit them. Does anyone know if there is somewhere I can find it online to do the update myself as I do like to save money and time as will take whole day to go there and a few hundred quid

Think only them do it. The lad updated his 59 plate A5 to the latest disc & firmware & that didn't include full postcode.

I thought they seem to be only people offering it. I can't believe audi can't just release a new firmware or something so can update to newest maps and include 7 digit postcode. I'm sure the newer audi have it available so must be do able