Mmi connect wifi

Dylock

Reaction score
I know this is going to be something simple but for the life of me I can't work it out.

I've just got a new phone and have no idea to find out what the password is for the wifi. I've looked everywhere in the menus. Please someone point me in the right direction. It's doing my head in!

Media
Source
Activate WLAN (Click on the the WLAN disconnected line)

Only then will it show the further settings

Ah!! I didn't think to look there. I'll go out and try it in a bit. Thanks mate.

On a similar note, has anyone got the Audi Music Stream app to work? I'm on a nexus 5 and I can connect it to the car WiFi using the Audi app, but then nothing happens when I select radio stations. Am I missing something simple??

It works fine on my iPhone 5. The internet stations can take a while to load sometimes.

Interesting, I'll give it another go. I assume it connects to the car over WiFi, but connects to the internet stations over cellular data?

Yes it uses the Cars cellular not your phone. You should be able to play all the music on your phone and Internet stations. When a station is loading you get an annoying music playing to you.