1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mk6 Golf Bluemotion and some Jap crap...

Discussion in 'Volkswagen and other VAG' started by Peachy, Nov 1, 2013.

1. Peachy

Peachy Bazinga!

I haven't used this forum in a long time after selling my last S3 but popped back on today and realised how much I like this forum, so I'm hoping to stick around again!

After selling my third S3, I had a company car and then a Range Rover Vogue for a while, but then I took up a job in Aberdeen whilst still maintaining a weekend base in Glasgow so needed something a bit more economic than 17mpg to travel back on some weekends.

I bought this in August last year, it's a Mk6 Golf Bluemotion (1.6 TDi model) which is a cracking car. It was quite basic when I bought it but I did a few bits and bobs and replaced the interior with Mk5 leathers which really change the look and feel inside and make it a lot more comfortable. Averaging 60mpg around town and 70mpg up and down the A90 isn't to be sniffed at either.

Here's a quick gallery

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]
    voorhees likes this.
  2. Peachy

Peachy Bazinga!

But onto my favourite. I've loved these cars for a long long time and finally got one in the summer this year.

It's a 1991 Nissan Figaro, it originally came in Lapis Grey but was resprayed in Fusion Pink ('Barbie Pink') in 2006 when it was imported
    from Japan into the UK. I know it's a bit ridiculous and girly but I love it, it certainly gets attention and puts a smile on my face driving it. Saying that, it's bloody odd to drive being a 3 speed auto with a huge steering wheel but I wouldn't change it.

A few photographs

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for looking.

Lauryn.
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2013
  3. gen.heinz guderian

gen.heinz guderian Active Member Regional Rep

Has it been painted or wrapped in that colour?
  4. voorhees

voorhees Moderator Staff Member Moderator

Golfs are the way forward :icon_thumright:
    I am sure I saw Ayethree in one of them Figaro's,same colour as well :ninja:
  5. Peachy

Peachy Bazinga!

It has been painted, sorry I had a typo above.

This is my first Golf and I really like it.

The Figaro is a bizarre car lol.