1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mk3 Polo with 1.8T engine

dgannon69 Mar 15, 2007

1. dgannon69

dgannon69 Member

2. S3tony

S3tony Member

oh my god
    its alot of money for a car which like he says cant go round corners and dont bother in the wet. must admit its as mad as a box of frogs though.

3. DPM

DPM Site Sponsor Site Sponsor

awesome! big respect for that but i must say that the price is a tad on the, should i say, expensive side?!

4. dgannon69

dgannon69 Member

yeh same goes! think it's a great achievement but the money seems unrealistic? i'd just buy a skyline or sumthin similar that has power and can corner!!

5. jcs356

jcs356 Brum brum

Nice car - but worth less than half what he's asking.

6. dummi

dummi smoking a6

work of art!

7. Turbo Lag FTW

Turbo Lag FTW Hate those none insured you know who types

10 grand on a car that cant take a corner?
    and those seats look ridiculously uncomfortable.

10 grand cud get me a nice S4 and have the ability to be comfortable and not wince when goin round a corner.

But fair do`s, nice car, but not worth 10g

8. Lowlife

Lowlife German Hardcore

Does say its a sprint car built for the strip so its not really about comfort and handling. Would love a drive of it, looks a laugh...

9. HmanS3

HmanS3 Member

sat in a mini with those seats i was really supprised you can get padded covers if you really must but it hides the look its Worth what ever someone will pay for it im Guessing its cost 4 x that to build to that standard,

Im a fan of it and think Fair play to the Guy! next question is can you fit the S3 lump and haldex into a caddie?

10. batwad

batwad Member

Going round a corner in those seats must be like being bear-hugged by T-101
    [​IMG]