1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mk2 Audi TTS Flat Bottom Steering Wheel to fit Mk1 Audi TT & 8L A3 / S3

Discussion in 'For Sale/Wanted - Audi Parts' started by Donny_DJ, Oct 24, 2011.

1. Donny_DJ

Donny_DJ Member

[Oct 24, 2011]
    Hi,
    I recently sold my Mk1 Audi TT and removed this stunning Mk2 TTS flat bottom steering wheel before selling. It hugely enhances the interior of the car and feels great to hold.

It is smooth black leather (Soul) and includes multi-function & bluetooth buttons, chrome gear paddleshifts (which illuminate if connected) and has double white stitching on the inside. Both the wheel and airbag are included which are in mint condition.

It is now available to a lucky Mk1 TT (8N) or A3 & S3 (8L) owner as it is a DIRECT fit i.e. plug & play. The airbag's wiring loom was professionally modified by Hazzy Days (Home - Vw & Audi Sat Nav, Bluetooth , TV Tuners, Cruise Control Installations UK) to ensure the airbag will work correctly.

It can easily be converted back to fit an Mk2 TT (8J) by replacing with a new loom from Audi which are about £35.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

These cost a fortune from Audi. It currently has the 'TTS' badge on the front but no reason why it can't be changed for a different one (eg "S-Line") later!

£500 ono

I would prefer buyer collects from Surrey (near Wimbledon) but if postage is required (RMSD UK mainland delivery) pls add £25 as it is quite weighty.

Contact 07789 205181

Thanks,
    Dom
  2. Ads

Ads

[Oct 21, 2014]

3. Donny_DJ

Donny_DJ Member

[Nov 11, 2011]
  4. Donny_DJ

Donny_DJ Member

[Feb 9, 2014]