1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MK 3 gti

Discussion in 'General Automotive Chat' started by gaz88, Jan 15, 2010.

1. gaz88

gaz88 New Member

hi guys a friend of mine bought a mk3 gti but is having trouble, there is no power between 1 and 3000 revs any ideas thanks

2. Advert Guest Advertisement

3. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost!
    Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group Audi S3

Please tell me you didn't join this AUDI forum to ask a question for a friend regarding a VW Mk3 Golf GTI!? LOL!

I suggest joining www.edition38.com or www.clubgti.co.uk and asking the same question there would be more resourceful.

4. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost!
    Staff Member Moderator Team Daytona quattro Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group Audi S3

Oh, and :sign_welcome: to ASN.

5. quattrojames

quattrojames Moderator
    Staff Member Moderator Audi A6 Audi Avant Owner Group

Lol

6. gaz88

gaz88 New Member

i didnt actually i own an a3 but just thought somebody might be able to hep with a problem

7. jojo

jojo Looking for Boost!

No problems, it just seemed odd that your posts would be a question to aid a friend, as opposed to a personal introduction or problem. I also gave all the help you need with two other forums you could ask the question on, they have lots, and I mean LOTS of info for all Golf from Mk1-5 in base or top spec form! :)