1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Mk 1 TT owners wanted for feature in Audi Driver mag

Discussion in 'TT/TT-S/TT-RS Forum' started by NBirkitt, Sep 8, 2009.

1. NBirkitt

NBirkitt Member

[Sep 8, 2009]
    The model profile article in the forthcoming October issue of Audi Driver magazine will feature the Mk 1 TT and we're looking for half a dozen owners who would like to be interviewed about their cars, for an owners' opinions section

If you're interested, e-mail me back with your (most convenient) phone number and I'll pass it on to the feature writer, Peter Noad, who will contact you at a mutually convenient time to conduct a phone interview

Ideally we also need a pic of your car, preferably a decent hi-rez digital, so maybe this could be emailed along with your initial contact – just send the best one or two please, rather than bog my InBox down with your full photoalbum and incidental pics of the missus ;)

Please email me at: Neil.Birkitt@autometrix.co.uk

( Include your full postal address also and we'll make sure you get sent a copy in the post when it is printed – this issue goes on sale first Wednesday in October )

We look forward to hearing from you :)

Neil Birkitt
    on behalf of Audi Driver magazine
  2. Ads

Ads

[Sep 23, 2014]

3. Audimad

Audimad Active Member

[Sep 26, 2009]
    Don't let Paul Harris see you calling them MK1. In the mag they are Series 1. If you ever require MK2, oops sorry, Series 2 let me know. :icon_thumright: