1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

MJJ performance

Discussion in 'A3/S3 Forum (8L Chassis)' started by s3gav, Nov 4, 2009.

1. simch

simch Active Member

If your happy, so be it. But dont expect your joy to last. Over 100k miles on my golf Miltek, no one issue. Wait til you have to replace your stupid unvailable anywhere rubber hangers and find that the only way to replace one is to grind one of the twin metal hangers off, then reweld it, as this is how they fit them, ie rubber on the hangers, then weld the hangers to the exhuast. Oh and if it is 6 months ow, expect that particular pleasure very soon.
    Have a look at them photos on TT forum before you defend these guys at all....For any business to turn out work as utterly crap as that, is a total fxxckin disgrace.
  2. <tuffty/>

<tuffty/> Badger 5 Edition Staff Member Moderator

Decided to make my own... between Bill and myself I am sure we can do something better than that...

<tuffty/>
  3. Broken Byzan

Broken Byzan Photographic Moderator Staff Member Moderator

I am waiting to see how your comes out then maybe i can have a TuffBadger exhaust too....lol
  4. god_thats_quick

god_thats_quick Numptie of the highest order

Jesus, I was thinking of heading there but holy shit that downpipe is a pisstake (as it the section near the backbox).

They're off the list for me bigtime.
  5. badger5

badger5 RIP S3dave Site Sponsor

we sure can.. and it wont be poor quality tat like in the TT pictures..