Missing wheels - Oh dear...

Trevolly

Reaction score
I had to take my A3 in to my local Audi dealer to have the driver seat base replaced as it was creaking and when I got there I saw this..... hope it wasn't anyones car!!

IMG 1080

Last edited:
Oh that's not looking good

Reactions: JohnM100
Well it could be.....?they have swapped the wheels to another RS3,Audi are known to do this with demonstrators,my son's new A5 black edition plus car had them whipped off for a customer for his new A5
Just could be a reason?
But pretty dreadful but then dealers don't look upon car's like we do on this forum not good pr

Reactions: Sandra
Well it could be.....?they have swapped the wheels to another RS3,Audi are known to do this with demonstrators,my son's new A5 black edition plus car had them whipped off for a customer for his new A5
Just could be a reason?

I thought about that - the dealer taking the wheels off for a purpose - but I'd hope they wouldn't just leave it on a jack overnight!!

Prob £1-2k of bodywork damage to sort out on those two. Not nice too see - certainly some scum bags about.

Why are these RS3's parked in industrial estates?! Not nice to see, makes me angry. We had the same thing at our old business in Leeds. Left all the cars in a gated & video surveillance carpark. Came back next day and all the Audi's were on bricks. Unfortunately the Audi loan car which had some rather special split rims on was slammed onto the concrete and did over £5k of damage. Needless to say the CCTV company didn't exactly do their job properly...